Oil Change Service in Lillington, NC
We cannot stress enough how important oil changes are for the health and longevity of your Ford vehicle. Regular oil changes allow your Ford car, truck, or SUV to run smoothly without rusting, overheating, or breaking down. In other words, an oil change helps to promote performance, fuel efficiency, and safety.
We know that in Lillington you have an endless list of options to take your Ford vehicle for an oil change, and we know that these places offer high-quality oil changes at a very low price, but absolutely nothing can beat the expertise and knowledge of our service staff and technicians. They know the exact oil and filter that your Ford vehicle needs to perform its best.
Following the Ford factory-recommended oil and filter change schedule is crucial to maintaining your vehicle’s performance, and when you come in for an oil change we provide a complimentary multi-point vehicle inspection to keep you safe on the road.
4 Signs That your Ford Vehicle Needs an Oil Change:
- Your check engine light or oil change indicator light turned on
- When you manually check your oil levels, and your oil dipstick indicates low oil
- Your engine noise level has gotten loud
- Your oil's consistency has turned black and gritty
4 Reasons to Follow the Factory-Recommended Schedule for Oil Changes:
- Reduces Engine Wear and Corrosion
- Helps Cool Engine Components
- Protects Against Engine Wear Particles and Sludge
- Promotes Extended Engine Life
Let our friendly and expert staff help keep your Ford car, truck, or SUV in perfect running condition by scheduling your Oil Change today at Capital Ford of Lillington!
North Main Street Service Hours
Monday - Friday:
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Give Us A Call
Service Address945 North Main Street
Lillington, NC 27604